Saturday 7 June 2014

A quieter weekend this week

We're having a quieter week this week, last week we went to see Dave's mum and dad in a place called Corby.  Dave's niece's came to see us too, they're called Ciarrah and Holly.  They have lots and lots of energy like me and I got quite tired.  They are quite loud.

We went to a park and they fed the ducks.  I tried to explain that ducks are not always nice but they liked feeding them so I just kept an eye on them mean old ducks.
Keeping an eye on the ducks
Dave likes spending time with the nieces.  They are very small and because Dave is very big they look even smaller, but even though their legs are very little we walked a long long way.
Walking with Holly
This weekend me and Louise are going to relax a lot.  Dave is driving buses a lot so I might be able to sleep on the bed (until he kicks me out when he gets home.)  I like relaxing with Louise because she likes sleep as much as I do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment