Sunday 18 May 2014

Another busy week for Disley's top dog

It's been a busy week.  Louise went somewhere called London at the beginning of the week and she sent pictures of a dog she saw on the train.  He was sitting on the seat, which is naughty, although I sit on the seats too.  He didn't look very happy, I don't know why, I like sitting on the seat.
Sad looking dog
When she got back she was quite tired so the next day we worked from home.  She said I could relax but it's only fair I help so I took care of her lap computer when she wasn't sat next to it.  She said she got a lot of emails.  They're like letters but they go through the air onto a computer.  I like emails better than normal mail, and if all letters were email the postman would never come, which wouldn't be a bad thing.
Reading emails from my home office
On Friday Louise was very hot and tired on the way home.  She gets poorly sometimes when she's too hot and tired so Helen came to pick me up and we all walked to get Louise a cold drink together.  I was hot and tired too and so I was a bit nervous that Millie was there, she pulls my tail sometimes and I don't like that when I'm hot.  I had a good look around then I could relax. 
Checking for tail pullers
After Louise was rested I hung out with my friend Lois.  I'm helping her to learn to talk - she could say my name before Louise or Dave's.  The next words I'll be teaching her are biscuit, treat, bone and chews.  They're my favourites; that way she can make sure I have enough food.  Lois's favourite food is cheese, and I'm the only person she shares with. 
Teaching Lois to say biscuit.  Bis - cuit.  Biscuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment