Tuesday 6 May 2014

Louise returns for another Bank Holiday in Disley

The bank gave everyone another day off last weekend, and Louise went away to see her family but Dave's friend Boss, who is usually pretty nice, wouldn't let him have the day off so I stayed behind to keep him company.  I went to play with Tammy for the day and we watched football at night.  It's called Match of the Day, but it's really lots of football games, they don't just pick their favourite which is probably why it goes on such a long time and Louise doesn't like it.  Dave said I could sleep on the bed if I wanted, but I know that Louise doesn't like me to so I didn't in case she found out.  She's very clever, she always seems to know that it's me that's been in the bin and not next door's cat like I make out.

When Louise got back she gave me a lot of fuss but I was pretty busy eating the yummy treat my friend Helen had got me, so she had to wait until the next day for my full attention.  She told me that one of the friends that she met has a daughter that reads my blog.  That's probably because I have such a good understanding of the world, if I wasn't me I'd read about me.  When I told Louise that she said not to be so cocky.  Being compared to a chicken is even worse than being compared to a cat, and so I decided to be quieter after that.

Chickens.  Me.  Very clear difference.
 
She was taking me for a walk, and we were all ready when she lost something called keys.  I think it's some kind of musical instrument from the noise it makes and I wasn't sure why she couldn't walk me until she found it.  I had my lead on ready to go, so I encouraged her by calling her and wagging my tail a lot.  Wagging nearly always works.  Eventually we found keys, and went to chase ducks.  Grrr, ducks.

Wagging.


After I showed the ducks in Disley who was the boss, I was pretty tired and I think Louise was too so we watched a bit of TV and Louise did some writing on her lap computer.  I had a bit of a nap.  Dave came home after all the people got off his bus which was nice.  He says he'll give me a long walk another day.  Although I don't have a favourite pet parent, he has longer legs, so I can't wait.

Duck chasing-ed out.

2 comments:

  1. Ricky - I'm so glad you're back in top blogging form - you always bring a little smile to my face! I think I might just be the daughter in your story :-) You may be smart, but I reckon my cat Hope might just get the better of you! She beats my dog Callie every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a cat next door called Ollie, and he beats me by sitting on the bin on wheels. That's why he smells. Really glad you like my blog, I think it's only fair Louise makes time to write it, with all the work I do round here.

    ReplyDelete