Sunday 11 May 2014

Ricky the famous Dog Blogger - Disley boy makes good

I've been talking to Louise about this blog.  It started when we were talking about dog food; we still have quite a lot left but Louise said I eat her out of house and home.  That confused me, because I am a very well behaved dog and would never chew the house (maybe shoes but not Dave's he gets cross.)  I said maybe I should be paying for my own food and suggested I get a job.  Louise wasn't sure there were jobs for dogs.

I think the thing I'm best at is being interesting and said I should be a professional dog writer.  Louise wasn't sure there was such a job but I think I'd be good.  There are lots of blogs out there about dogs.  I told Louise I'd learn to type but she wasn't keen on me using her lap computer.

I'm going to give it some thought.  Maybe there's a job especially for dogs to write.  I want to be a famous dog blogger.  
Pondering about being an international dog star

No comments:

Post a Comment