Thursday 22 May 2014

Birthdays are confusing

Yesterday was Louise's birthday and today is Dave's birthday.  I am a big fan of birthdays as it usually means more food around but it's very confusing when there's so many together.  For Louise's birthday yesterday we went to the pub, which was not that unusual but it was very nice.  Dave let me sit on his lap because I like cuddles.  I'm not quite as sure about kisses but Dave was in a very good mood so I didn't mind.
Kisses with Dave, I think he was happy because of the beer
Lois was there too with Samuel, Stephen and Helen.  She was eating special crisps called prawn crackers which you get from a place that makes all the Chinese food for people in Disley.  I don't like prawns after this time I found something I thought would be yummy in the bin which turned out to be something called prawn curry, which is NOT a good food for dogs, but prawn crackers are nice.  I made sure Lois didn't make a mess by eating the crumbs.
Helping with the prawn crackers
Tonight we are going to see Martin at the White Lion and do something called a quiz.  He asks questions and we answer them.  I am easily the cleverest dog in Disley, being the only one that can write a dog blog, so I am quietly confident I will win without any help from Dave and Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment