Wednesday 27 March 2013

Destroying Something Purple - For Louise

Louise says yesterday was Purple Day.  Purple is a colour for girls so to start with I wasn't very interested, but she says it's to show people we can about people that have something called epileptic seizures.  Louise can have these even if she takes the white sweets she eats to stop them, so then I was very interested.  Louise wore a purple top and Dave wore a purple tie so that way we could show we care about everyone that has epilepsy like Louise.  Not everyone has a dog like me to help them and that makes me feel sad, and I hope that other people help them instead.

I'm a dog and don't really like wearing clothes, not even coats like my friend Rupert wears.  Also, purple is kind of a colour for girls and it doesn't matter how much I love Louise I'm not sure I want to walk around Disley wearing a girl colour.  Instead, Louise has got me some purple balloons to play with; my teeth always make them go bang!  Today I will destroy something purple, for Louise, and all the other people that have epilepsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment