Monday 25 March 2013

Disley Dog vs Disley Ducks - I will be victorious

The ducks at the canal in Disley are being especially mean to me at the moment and I'm worried that Dave thinks they're pushing me around.  Dave is very big and strong; no one pushes him around and I was to be just like him except with 4 legs, because I like having 4 legs.  To show him how big and strong I am I chased and barked at them and Dave filmed me on his cleverphone, which is like having your picture taken lots and lots of times so fast that you look like you're moving on the screen.  It's very clever and Dave is very clever for being able to do that.



Me and Dave have the same colour hair, which is ginger, so we're alike like that too as well as being big and strong and clever.  I can't work a phone camera like Dave can but I can work a pedal bin, which is where Louise keeps the spare food.  She gets a little cross when I go in the pedal bin but I hate to see food wasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment