Sunday 31 March 2013

What Easter means to a dog

This weekend is an extra long weekend which is great because I get to play with Dave and Louise more.  Sometimes weekends are longer because on the Mondays the banks decide everyone should close, and so it's called a bank holiday.  I don't know why the banks get to choose but I'm not complaining except the buses don't have to stop, which is a shame as Dave's out driving a bus in Stockport over Easter.

These bank holidays are very confusing to me.  This particular holiday is called Easter, which is a holiday invented by someone called Christian celebrating how people can eat a lot of chocolate.  Someone called the Easter Bunny brings everyone eggs made out of chocolate, which is even more confusing as bunnies don't lay eggs, chickens do.  Dogs don't eat chocolate but I'm sure Louise will buy me treats instead.
I like the look of chocolate...

... But Louise and Dave have treats for dogs instead!


I hope everyone enjoys their Easter too. I've been for walks with Dave and Louise and played fetch, the snow is mostly gone so there were birds to chase, and then had some naps.  It's very light and Louise says it's because the clocks have gone forward, although I've checked and they're all in exactly the same place.  As I said, Easter is confusing, I think I like Christmas better because of the presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment