Sunday 24 March 2013

Why snow and being a ginger ninja dog is cool.

It's very snowy here, which means walks are cold but extra fun.  Me and Louise went to the park yesterday, Cheshire's very pretty in the snow and I posed for Louise in front of a big old hill called Mount Kinder, which is a really high mountain near Disley where we live.  Mountains are hills that are so big that there's snow there more than other hills and they get their own helicopter.  We don't walk up that hill because Louise says she's getting too old for that (bad word) and I'm worried we'd get stuck up there and we'd have to use that helicopter and I don't have a passport (which you need when you fly anywhere). 

Me in front of a snowy Mount Kinder; my tail got cold

Helen and Stephen were in the park too with Samuel and Lois.  Stephen must like snow a lot because he played tig with me.  I won but I have 2 more legs than him; I feel bad for people only having 2 legs, one of the best things about being a dog is having 4 legs.  It means you can jump higher and run faster, although it means I can't do other cool stuff like play the piano.

Me beating Stephen at Tig      
Samuel had a toboggan, which is a baby sledge like Santa has, although Samuel's doesn't fly like Santa's.  Samuel said I could have a play and I thought about it but decided against it, so I just checked it was safe for him.  It wasn't that I was scared, I mean Samuel does it and he's only 4 and I'm 5 and a half, but I thought that if I fell off I might mess up my hair and embarrass Dave by looking scruffy.  Dave puts wax on his hair to make it stick up which is weird because wax is what makes colouring crayons and his hair still stays ginger like mine.  Having ginger hair is what makes you a really good fighter because it rhymes with ninja, who are really good fighters.  I don't fight, but knowing I'm a dog ginger ninja is cool. 

Checking the toboggan is safe for Samuel


No comments:

Post a Comment