Thursday 14 March 2013

Vets are people too

It's been a very busy week.  On Monday I got to go and see the vet, which was great.  A lot of dogs I know don't like the vets, but I really like it there.  I get to stand on a high shiny table without getting told off for jumping up, and the vet and the vet nurse give me lots of fuss; they're both very friendly and not scary at all.  This time I had to have a couple of little injections but I was very brave and I could tell Dave was very impressed. Louise was impressed too when we got back to Cheshire (the vet lives in Stockport which Louise says is in a different country, which is strange because I though it was in England).  She was still asleep because she said something she ate made her poorly.  I had the same thing when I ate leftover stuff from the bin once; Louise said dogs shouldn't eat curry.

I was hoping for lots of treats seeing as I was good, and so I hung around the kitchen when Louise cooked.  I can sit on the stairs if I'm quiet, and when I sit there I can still hear what's going on upstairs; Dave can get into mischief if you leave him unsupervised for too long!
Looking for treats...

... but listening for trouble




























Last night we went to see Helen when Dave was watching the football.  Helen must make Louise drink very slowly, because whenever we go there, Louise says she's only going there for one drink but it seems to last forever! 


No comments:

Post a Comment